Bauman “TURBO” LaserCap Sheds
New Light on Thinning Hair
by Alan J Bauman MD ABHRS-Certified Hair Restoration Physician
Laser therapy has been shedding light on hair loss and promoting hair regrowth since the 1960s and has in recent years become a go-to treatment for hair restoration physicians. The newest weapon in the arsenal comes 10 years after the release of the first LaserCap device, a portable hands-free FDA-cleared hair regrowth treatment. The new and advanced Bauman TURBO LaserCap delivers more energy to more areas of the scalp than any other portable laser hair regrowth device on the market.
The Bauman TURBO LaserCap was the brainchild of Dr. Michael Rabin, inventor of the original LaserCap, in collaboration with Dr. Alan Bauman, a new treatment pioneer and early adopter of laser therapy for hair growth.
The Bauman Turbo LaserCap is a re-engineered, re-imagined FDA-cleared LaserCap for hair growth. Superior power, speed and portability make the Bauman Turbo LaserCap the ultimate choice for those seeking low level laser therapy for their scalp and hair. Available ONLY at Bauman Medical!
The science behind laser therapy
Laser therapy for hair growth utilizes wavelengths of light in the “visible red” part of the spectrum which have a biological effect on cells. It is known that wavelengths of light produced by the diodes of the lasers are associated with increased blood flow and an increase in energy production (ATP) within the cells, which may be a primary mechanism for helping a follicle to grow better hair by producing thicker, longer, healthier hair strands. Since their discovery in the 1960s, low-level lasers have been proven to be an effective drug-free and side-effect-free way to help heal wounds, relieve pain, increase circulation, and decrease inflammation.
Benefits of the Bauman TURBO LaserCap
Completely reimagined and redesigned from the ground up, the Bauman TURBO LaserCap is the quickest, most powerful device for at-home laser therapy for hair growth, delivering the most laser power over the largest area of any at-home laser using only the highest quality laser diodes available. The Bauman TURBO LaserCap has 300 diodes which simultaneously cover an area 25% larger than any other previous at-home devices, delivering 2-3x more laser energy than previous devices.
The Bauman TURBO LaserCap is also ideal for accelerating healing in hair transplant donor areas around the back of the scalp thanks to its occipital zone lasers. This expanded coverage area also helps protect and enhance hair follicle function at-risk areas around the sides and back of the scalp where hair extensions are often attached.
- Hair Growth: FDA-cleared for safe, non-chemical, side effect-free hair growth.
- Expanded Coverage: 300 High-quality laser diodes have been thoughtfully placed for maximum hair growth, post-op healing and hair extension damage protection.
- Fastest Treatment Time: 5-minute treatment sessions are now possible because of the high-quality diodes and technological improvements which maintain maximum power and deliver more energy in less time.
- Most Portable: The Bauman TURBO LaserCap packs completely flat for convenient travel.
- Customizable & Adjustable: Every Bauman TURBO LaserCap comes with three possible size-adjustment “click-strips,” allowing each patient a comfortable, customized fit no matter your head size and also making the device easy to share.
- Improved Battery: Thanks to longer life, charge level indicator and a spare battery – you never have to skip a treatment to recharge.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Bauman TURBO LaserCap comes with a lifetime warranty and the manufacturer will replace a damaged or malfunctioning device with a working unit, absolutely no questions asked.
Can I combine laser therapy with my other treatments?
Absolutely. While laser therapy, like the Bauman TURBO LaserCap, can be used as a stand-alone treatment, many patients maximize its effectiveness by adding it to a multi-therapy treatment plan. Hair transplant patients often use laser therapy to help accelerate healing and decrease discomfort after surgery.
Is the Bauman TURBO LaserCap right for you?
For those with hair loss or hair thinning, keep in mind these may be influenced by many factors including heredity, medications, illness, stress, nutrition, lifestyle, etc., and left untreated only gets worse with time. Because so many factors can influence one’s hair loss status, it is essential to undergo a thorough medical consultation with a specialist before initiating any hair restoration regimen. Baseline evaluations, tracking measurements, and standardized medical photos are critical to providing an objective measurement of your progress. Laser therapy like the Bauman TURBO LaserCap can add a non-chemical side effect-free treatment to your hair growth regimen.
Laser therapy is not a cure
While the Bauman TURBO LaserCap offers the most powerful and efficient at-home device available, patients should note that laser therapy, like other non-invasive hair growth treatments, is not a “miracle cure,” but it can be an important treatment for damaged hair, thinning hair and hair loss. While laser therapy does facilitate hair growth, it is important to understand that it doesn’t regrow hair that is already dead and gone, which is why early detection and intervention is essential for optimal results. Laser therapy can jumpstart areas where the hair is thinning and can also be effective for hair growth when used in combination with other medical treatments like compounded topical minoxidil 82M, oral finasteride, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) plus extracellular matrix (ECM), PDOgro™, prostaglandin analogs, nutritional supplements, and hair transplant surgery.
About Laser Therapy for Hair Regrowth
- FDA-cleared for the treatment for hair loss.
- Drug-free, chemical-free, side-effect-free non-invasive treatment option for hair thinning for both men and women.
- Improves hair growth by reversing the miniaturization of hair by improving blood flow and increasing energy production at the follicle.
- Increases mitochondrial membrane potential at the cellular level through a process called photobiomodulation.
- Consistent use of low-level laser therapy treats hair loss, hair thinning and has been proven to improve the appearance of hair quality, hair strength and hair thickness in addition to promoting hair growth.
- Clinical studies have shown a 51% increase in healthy hair counts on subjects when compared to those using placebo devices.
- There has never been a reported side effect of low-level laser therapy since its use began in the 1960s.
- The one-time cost of a powerful laser therapy device may be your least expensive hair growth treatment over time.
If you or someone you know has hair loss or eyebrow or eyelash concerns, click to start either a long-distance phone consultation OR an in-person, in-office consultation with Dr. Bauman. You can also Ask Dr. Bauman a Question or simply call Bauman Medical Group toll-free 844-GET-HAIR or +1-561-394-0024
*Each individual's treatment and/or results may vary