Looking For a Career in Hair Restoration, Hair Loss, or Hair Transplantation?
Below you will find a list of careers and job openings at Bauman Medical:
HAIR TRANSPLANT TECHNICIAN / MEDICAL ASSISTANT JOB OPENING
Are you a top-notch Medical Assistant who has an interest in the hair loss field?
Bauman Medical Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Treatment Center located in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a motivated full-time Medical Assistant with superior verbal and written communication skills and excellent hand-eye coordination for their growing practice.
This employment opportunity includes working with a leading physician in this field using state-of-the-art protocols and equipment in a team-oriented environment. Competitive pay and a robust benefits package are offered. Willing to train the right candidate.
• Obtaining information directly from patients on their hair loss issues
• Briefing physician on patients’ medical and hair related issues
• Explaining physician’s orders and treatment options to patients
• Assisting in hair transplants and other hair growth procedures
• Preparing patients for procedures
• Administering dispensed medication to patients
• Timely and accurately recording of information in patients’ electronic medical records EMR
• Cleaning, sterilizing, and setting up all instruments and treatment rooms
• Providing patients with verbal and written instructions
• Maintaining a safe, secure, healthy work environment by following procedures and protocols, complying with legal regulations and safety training programs
Education: High School diploma. Formal education from a technical school with medical background is preferred.
License/Certification: Must be a Medical Assistant or LPN or higher.
Experience: 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant having direct contact with patients and experience with EMR.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent hand-eye coordination, superior bedside manner and professional demeanor, and able to maintain a clean safe environment with a patient-first approach at all times. Confidentiality is a must.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
The Practice offers a competitive pay rate and robust benefits (health insurance plan with the Practice paying 85% of the cost of single coverage, paid vacation and holidays, paid legal assistance program, and a retirement plan that includes a contribution from the practice each year).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Are you a licensed Physician’s Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)?
Bauman Medical is also filling PA and NP positions!
Do you have a question about a job opening? Ask it here!