AUGUST IS NATIONAL HAIR LOSS AWARENESS MONTH
LEARN THE ESSENTIALS ON PREVENTION & TREATMENT
Top expert and new treatment pioneer, Dr. Alan J. Bauman, discusses new, effective treatments for the estimated 80 million Americans facing hair loss as part of National Boca Raton, FL–August is all about Sun, Fun, BBQ’s and…Hair Loss Awareness Month effectively shifts the focus on prevention and effective treatments to reduce these startling (and treatable) statistics.
Internationally Recognized ® measurements, a non-invasive method to scientifically measure hair loss and hair growth, a vital step in maintaining, enhancing and restoring each individuals living and growing tresses. This special ® Kiosk at the Sawgrass Mills Mall on Saturday Aug 18th (which is being dubbed Super Sat-HAIR-day or #SatHAIRday) from 12-4pm.
1) A common mistake with detecting hair loss is to rely on the “mirror test” before taking action. This type of visual assessment puts you at a disadvantage because by the time hair loss is visible half of your hair in that area may be already gone. Research shows that most people who have undergone treatment for hair loss wish they started sooner.
2) HairCheck®: New measurement and evaluation tools abound. Hair Restoration Physicians MDs can help accurately diagnose, measure and monitor your condition.
3) A family history of hair loss, over-styling and use of harsh chemicals, illness, stress, certain medications, smoking and poor diet can all impact hair health and influence hair loss. Experts advise eliminating as many hair loss risk factors as possible.
4) Don’t wait to take action to reduce your risk of further hair loss. There are non-invasive therapies that can be implemented and, if need be, more intensive yet minimally invasive procedures that can help thinning, balding and overall hair density on the scalp.
5) Don’t be fooled by elixirs and “miracle hair-growth cures.” Hair restoration is a clinically recognized medical sub-specialty so working with someone who is properly credentialed, experienced and has positive reviews is the smartest route to pursue.
TREATMENT – New therapies to be highlighted this A few of the cutting-edge treatment options to consider and ask your Board-Certified Hair Restoration Physician about:
- SmartGraft®, Minimally-Invasive, Permanent, No-Linear-Scar Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant
- ARTAS Robotic-Assisted FUE Hair Transplant
- No-Linear-Scar NeoGraft FUE Hair Transplant
- 3D Printed Hair Systems
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) “Vampire” Hair Regrowth Therapy
- Compounded Formula 82M Minoxidil – a more powerful, non-greasy Rogaine alternative
- Compounded Formula 82F Topical Finasteride + Minoxidil – designed to reduce the risk of side-effects from oral finasteride (Propecia).
- Low Level Laser Therapy – FDA-approved drug-free hair regrowth with LaserCap 224, CapillusRX 312 devices for at-home use.
- Nutritionals & Nutraceuticals: SuperBiotin, Nutrafol & ViviscalPRO
- Genetic Testing
- Scalp Makeovers – for itchy, dry, flaking or oily scalp
If you or someone you know has hair loss, hair thinning, baldness, or eyebrow / eyelash concerns, click to start either a long-distance virtual consultation OR an in-person, in-office consultation with Dr. Bauman. You can also Ask Dr. Bauman a Question or simply call Bauman Medical Group toll-free 844-GET-HAIR or +1-561-394-0024.
*Each individual's treatment and/or results may vary