This post comes from a recent Newsletter from Dr. Bauman that you can subscribe to here.
Hello, it’s Dr. Bauman.
If you want to build a fit, strong body, you want to eat plenty of high-quality protein.
But if you want to help thinning hair, reverse hair loss, and make your hair more aesthetically pleasing, what nutrients do you need?
It’s an important question.
Because over the years I’ve found that specific key nutrients, available both through diet and supplementation, play a critical (and often overlooked) role in hair health.
If you want to learn about the best nutrients for the health, look, and feel of your hair, I invite you to watch today’s new video:
>> What are the best nutrients for hair regrowth? (click to watch)
You’ve probably heard the famous quote, “Let food be thy medicine, attributed to the ancient Greek doctor Hippocrates.
The advice to “let food be thy medicine” is as true now as it was 2,500 years ago when Hippocrates first said it.
You should absolutely make it a priority to eat lots of hair-healthy foods.
Like eggs, for example.
One whole cooked egg contains about 33% of your recommended daily intake of biotin, also known as the water-soluble vitamin B7.
Studies show biotin helps improve hair health and growth in people with thinning hair, especially in those deficient in biotin, because biotin is critical for keratin production. (1)
As you may know, keratin is a protein that acts like the building blocks of your hair, as well as your skin and nails. In fact, your hair is more than 90% keratin!
So more biotin means more keratin, and that can mean thicker, healthier hair (and nails, as a side effect!).
But what if you don’t eat a perfect diet? (And who does?)
Or, what if you’re eating well but you’re worried you’re still not getting all the nutrients you need for better hair?
In that case, taking high-quality supplements can help.
The supplements I use and recommend are our seven BaumanMD nutraceuticals.
Together, we call these seven nutraceuticals Nutra-Team Bauman.
And exclusively at the link below, when you order Nutra-Team Bauman you’ll receive one of our most popular nutraceuticals, The RECRUITER, free!
By enlisting Nutra-Team Bauman in your hair health journey, you give yourself a steady stream of high-quality nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and botanicals to protect and support your ability to grow and maintain healthier, fuller hair.
The seven nutraceuticals in Nutra-Team Bauman include:
- The RECRUITER (free with purchase!): An exceptionally unique, all-natural, proprietary formula designed to naturally increase the number of circulating stem cells in your body to promote healthy hair growth.
- The BODYGUARD: A potent herbal blend designed to support the immune system and, therefore, maximize the body’s defensive ability because hair grows best when you’re healthy and not fighting off an infection.
- The A-LIST: All the key players are in this comprehensive multivitamin complex that’s specifically formulated to support hair health.
- The GOOD GUYS: A probiotic that can optimize digestive health and modulate overall inflammation to support a healthy scalp and strong hair follicles for improved hair growth.
- The BUILDER: This peptide protein powder is a proprietary blend of 3 natural ingredients is designed to boost your collagen levels, which can increase hair volume, strength, and shine.
- The ZENMASTER: This premium-grade ashwagandha stress adaptogen is designed to make us more resilient to the effects of stress. This supplement is important because prolonged stress can negatively impact your scalp and hair health.
- The HERO: One daily serving of this supplement floods your body with 10,000mcg of biotin, a vitamin that helps your body produce keratin, the building block of strong, healthy hair.
With Nutra-Team Bauman, you’ll be “covering all your bases”: giving yourself head-to-toe nutritional support for better hair, beauty, and overall health.
What’s more, Nutra-Team Bauman lets you access special savings, too.
When you order Nutra-Team Bauman, your free bottle of The RECRUITER is bundled into the final price — a savings of $80 from what you’d pay if you ordered all seven nutraceuticals individually.
Ready to see what Nutra-Team Bauman can do for you?
Patel DP, Swink SM, Castelo-Soccio L. A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disord. 2017 Aug;3(3):166-169. doi: 10.1159/000462981. Epub 2017 Apr 27. PMID: 28879195; PMCID: PMC5582478.
If you or someone you know has hair loss, hair thinning, baldness, or eyebrow / eyelash concerns, click to start either a long-distance virtual consultation OR an in-person, in-office consultation with Dr. Bauman. You can also Ask Dr. Bauman a Question or simply call Bauman Medical Group at +1-
*Each individual's treatment and/or results may vary