This post comes from a recent Newsletter from Dr. Bauman that you can subscribe to here.
Hi, it’s Dr. Bauman.
Over the past 25 years, we’ve treated more than 33,000 patients at Bauman Medical.
And one of the questions I hear most from patients is, “What kind of shampoos and conditioners should I use to make my hair look good and feel great?”
It’s a great question.
After all, you wash your hair hundreds of times per year.
So it makes sense to use products that might improve the health of your scalp and hair.
Today, I’d like to show you why BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE, two shampoos and conditioners I helped formulate and use daily, are what I recommend to patients.
Watch the video here:
I formulated BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE as an In-Shower Trichology System.
These unique shampoos and conditioners are designed to protect, restore, and support hair growth by including ingredients that help reduce DHT, soothe inflammation, nourishing follicles, and more.
I’ve also spent a great deal of time making sure these products truly perform.
From the moment you wash BOOST or SOOTHE into your hair, you’ll be impressed by the generous lather and lightweight conditioning.
And you’ll love how they help your hair look and feel thicker, fuller and healthier.
You can use BaumanMD BOOST by itself, BaumanMD SOOTHE by itself, or alternate the two formulations (which is what I do.)
In this video (click to watch), I go into detail about the differences between BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE so you decide which one is right for you.
Or, you can keep reading for details.
What makes BaumanMD BOOST unique?
For starters, our new BOOST line has additional DHT-control and hair growth support ingredients compared to our previous therapeutic hair care products.
These powerful added bioactive ingredients include:
- Apiscalp®, a natural extract of Apium graveolens (celery) seeds designed to reduce dryness, dandruff, and itching.
- Sandalore®, an “olfactory” compound scientifically proven to prolong the anagen phase, the active phase of the hair growth cycle by triggering olfactory receptors in the outer layer of hair follicles called OR2AT4.
- Procapil®, a patented blend of three natural bioactive substances: oleanolic acid to reduce levels of hair loss-causing DHT, apigenin–a natural vasodilator, and Biotinyl-GHK–a vitamin-bearing peptide.
Procapil® helps keep your follicles nourished and healthy, which in turn makes your hair thicker and stronger.
It helps optimize how your body uses biotin, a nutrient that acts like the “building block” of healthy hair.
And studies show Procapil® even supports hair anti-aging by stimulating follicle cell metabolism, which can slow down hair loss. (1)
On top of that, BOOST also includes saw palmetto and green tea extract (to further protect against DHT), and caffeine to stimulate hair growth and protect against stress-induced loss. (2)
BOOST is designed for daily use and is perfect for anyone with thinning hair.
What makes BaumanMD SOOTHE unique?
Our brand new SOOTHE shampoo and conditioner is CBD-infused, which helps moisturize the scalp while soothing inflammation, irritation, and sensitivity. (3)
SOOTHE also includes Procapil®.
As I mentioned earlier, Procapil® is a patented blend formulated to reduce levels of hair loss-causing hormone DHT, enhance circulation, and deliver Biotin directly to the follicle.
In addition, SOOTHE includes:
- Ceramides, lipids that act like a “sealant” to keep moisture inside the hair fibers.
- A soothing, moisturizing, antimicrobial blend of 12 essential oils including tea tree, lavender, lemon grass, bergamot, and more.
SOOTHE is great for daily use and is recommended for anyone with a dry, itchy scalp or dandruff.
Both BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE are sulfate-free, color-safe, and include no parabens or artificial fragrances.
You can use them daily.
And when you order today, you’re backed by our 100% Satisfaction 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Here’s how it works:
Try one (or both) of these doctor-formulated shampoos and conditioners in the comfort of your own home.
Use them as directed for the next three months and you’ll be delighted with the look and feel of your hair. That’s my promise to you.
But if you’re disappointed for any reason (or for none at all) simply let us know within 90 days for a prompt and courteous refund.
We currently have both BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE in stock.
So now is the perfect time to stock up if you’re already a fan, or try it for the first time.
Tap or click the link below to claim your risk-free supply of BaumanMD BOOST and SOOTHE:
Alan J. Bauman, MD
Medical Director of Bauman Medical
1. https: //www. baumanmedical. com/wp-content/uploads/2022/
2. Fischer TW, et. al. Differential effects of caffeine on hair shaft elongation, matrix and outer root sheath keratinocyte proliferation, and transforming growth factor-β2/insulin-like growth factor-1-mediated regulation of the hair cycle in male and female human hair follicles in vitro. Br J Dermatol. 2014 Nov;171(5):1031-43.
3. Oláh A, et. al. Differential effectiveness of selected non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids on human sebocyte functions implicates their introduction in dry/seborrhoeic skin and acne treatment. Exp Dermatol. 2016 Sep;25(9):701-7.
If you or someone you know has hair loss, hair thinning, baldness, or eyebrow / eyelash concerns, click to start either a long-distance virtual consultation OR an in-person, in-office consultation with Dr. Bauman. You can also Ask Dr. Bauman a Question or simply call Bauman Medical Group toll-free 844-GET-HAIR or +1-
*Each individual's treatment and/or results may vary